Monday, November 2, 2009

Pink Enlephant Challange #39


Hi Everyone,
Hope you all had a good weekend.  I know another Bella.  You don't know how close I came to entering a diff. card that was not a Bella.  But that one was making me nuts trying to get yellow to work.  Then I remembered this little Bella.  She was my first. So I did not have my Copics or  Prismacolor Pencils yet. I think that she was done with Sharpies. But she's still one of my favorits.

 
I used glass charms that can be taken off to use. Well, everyone have a good week.
  Thank you for considering my entry.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love all the ribbon and the charms that can be used too! Thanks for playing along this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card BJ!Love how you used the ribbon!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this card is interactive. The Bella is super cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card - the wine charm is perfect.

    Ann xxx
    TPE

    ReplyDelete