Monday, November 9, 2009

C4C10 Easel Card


Hi From San Diego
I'm so glad that you did this challenge.  It gives me a new way to display my babies.  That's what I call them.  When Nick first saw them he asked if I was sending everyone a different card.? I was shocked, what send them "these are my babies".  I know, those of you who have been doing this for awhile are laughing."she will get over that".   Any way here's my entry for the easel challenge

First I would like to THANK Lori Boyd & Claudia @ DCRU for getting me the Spellbinders Pendant Die Cut I used.  Lori had used it for one of our samples & I wanted to get it.  But I got a last min. call from my husband that he was going to San Diego to pick up an airplane to take back to Oki.  so the girls got together and got the Die Cut to me before I left  in 3 days.

The image I used is one of Mo's.  It's her  Skating.  And of course if there's a dog in anything and it could be converted into some what looking like my Savannah.  I had just got the liquid app. when I did this card & loved playing so I may have gone a bit  overboard with it. I used prismacolor pencils, light blue cardstock & brown suade.  Spellibinders Pendant Die Cut from DCRU.  I'm still having trouble with Mo's scarfs.  So I didn't like what I had come up with for puppy's scarf.  So I cut little,little circles out and glued them on.  I loved how it turned out but really do not want to have to do that again.  
Well, that is it. I hope everyone has a good week.
Thank You for considering my entry.
BJ

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow Girlfriend!!! This is Stunning!! Looks as if she could skate right off the page!!
    WOW!! Love it!!

    LORi

    ReplyDelete