Friday, November 13, 2009

DP2 Challenge #6



Hi Everyone,
Hope this finds you all doing well.
This challenge couldn't have come at a better time.  I've had this guy for awhile and had just started coloring when this challenge was posted.  These two remind me of my Savannah & Ethan (3yr. nephew).(for those of u who pay special att. to details I do know that I did Savannah's face oppisite of what it is in real life)
About My Entry: I'm on the road so before I left home I printed some of my Digis since I did not know if I would be able to print.  And of course I cut them in squares.  But I left enough room to convert into a round without it looking to bad. Well, I've just tried to find the name of this image by Mo, but did not have any luck.  I have the laptop so alot of my info. is not available. I have used We R memory keepers Urban Window Collection Diner Jukebox paper. I use both sides of paper for this card. Making Memories ribbon charm, Ribbon from Walmart, Robins Nest dew drops,  sticker by7gypsis from the Joy card,sticker is mounted on CuttleBug die Cut, brown dot paper I could not find a name for  & I used Prismacolor Pencils.
Thank you for considering my entry.
BJ

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I like the ribbon slide you've used. Thanks for joining us in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is precious. Thanks for playing in the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the interpretation of the sketch challenge this week at Mo's. The buckle slide is a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card and such a cute image, Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful coloring and image.
    Your dog look almost the same as ours with the spots. Our dog has also one spot on here back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image BJ, and I really love what you've done with this weeks challenge.
    Thanks for joining us this week on Mo's.
    hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete