Saturday, November 21, 2009

DCRU Girly Challenge - C4C12




Hi Everyone,
Getting this one in just under the wire. Please click on the picture & go down to the Bow & sentement section to view.  I could not get a good picture for detail.  But it shows up nice if you enlarge from above picture.
I would like to Thank Amy @ A Thousand Sheets Of Paper.  If I had not seen her card from 19 Oct. 2009 I would not have this little girl.  Also I need to Thank Lori Boyd & Claudia again for getting me the Spellbinder before I left for San Diego.  It completed this card.  I had that space in the lower left corner that just needed something.  I had cut this for another project but it was too big to use.  So I had been holding on to it.  I  folded it a couple of times & used a few 3D squares.  This is the first time I have used the Flower Soft.  And the Stickles(I may have gone a little nuts with the Stickles) remember I'm still new to all the toys.
I also need to Thank C4C girls for this weeks challenge.  I was having a hard time coming up with a layout for the Girly Challenge & found yours today.  So Thanks.

Entry: Fidget (Sweet November Stamp), Paper From In My Minds Eye, Cuttlebug Swirls, Spellbinders Pendants Fleur De Lis, Stickles (Star Dust), Flower Soft (Heather )& Prismacolor Pencils.





This is the best I could do with the camera. This is the Flower Soft in Heather.
Thank You for considering my Entry.
BJ

5 comments:

  1. Well, BJ...isn't this just the cutest thing! That image is so fun...she's great. Your ribbon is wonderful...love the bow. What a perfectly fun and feminine card.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute!! Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge!!
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute BJ! I love that bow, and the Fleur de Lis makes the perfect accent! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful supporter of DCRU!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, thanks for playing along with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  5. BJ you colored Fidget beautifully... the whole card looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete