Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sassy Wild Flower Wed. Challenge #7 Ribbons & Flowers / CCT #105 Dimensions

 
Hi Everyone
 Hope this finds all doing well.  First let me start by Saying SORRY  I'm not using one of your images.  Next time promiss.  But,  Yea!!!!! I get to show off Nick's Easter Card(Hubby's) & Easter Basket that I'm sending him.  Ladies if your looking for a little SOMEN, SOMEN for your Special Someone!!!
 I know your looking at the picture thinking "BJ's Husband has been gone way tooooo Long if she thinks this is SOMEN SOMEN.  But Wait just a min. Remember you can't judge a book by it's cover.





Ok, Back to My Entry




My husband & I have a story about Daffodills. When we first were together.  He almost gave me whiplash when he stoped in the middle of the road out in the middle of no where, jumps out   of the car & takes off in this field.  So, I'm thinking "Boy he must realy have to go" but that wasn't it.  Here he comes back to the car with a handfull of Daffodills.  So when the daffodill bunny came out I had to do his card using it.  Then since he is overseas I had to put together a Easter Basket Care Package.  Complete with home made cookies.
This is my first Gate Fold card also.

My Entry Details
Image is from Sassy Designs she's the White Rabbit from the Alice collectionhttp://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
Daffodill Bunny from Sweet November Stampshttps://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index
Tag on Basket from Sassy Designs it's The Easter Bunny Image
Flowers on Card I knitted (I made them up as I went along, Sorry there's no pattern)
Copic Markers & Dusted wiht Chalk
Paper My Minds Eye Laundry Line Collection
I Free handed the Eggs on Card Front with Stamp In Up pen for leaves & stems
Copic Markers for Bloom & Chalk for sky
Cricut for all the Eggs
Martha Stewart edge punch for grass
Thank you for letting me share this one with you all.  And Thank You for considering my entry.  Happy Easter to all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word BJ!!! These are all gorgeous! Those flowers are amazing but I just can't get over the whole package deal... your husband is a very lucky man! Wonderful projects!! Thank you for participating at the Wild Flower Patch!! :D Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card. Love the crochet type daffodils. Sounds like a really nice care package.

    ReplyDelete