Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TPE Challenge #59

Hi Everyone
Hope this finds all doing well.  Got the cookies done for Hubby's care package.  Still have to put the box together & get it to the post office.  Who knows when he will get it.  Any way this weeks challenge was a rough one.  I have a love hate thing with this paper.  The paper is so nice that it is hard to put something on it.  I don't know how many diff. images that I tried & then I tried using flowers & buttons but none of that was working.  So I hope that it is ok that I used brads.  Everyone have a good Easter.  Now for my entry.
 Entry
Isn't She a cutie?

Image is one of the new Buds from  All That Scraps

Copic Markers Dusted with Chalk
Paper is from My Minds Eye
BoBunny Brads Melody Icandy Brads
Baby Blue Stickles & Diamond
Ribbon some I had
Flower She is holding Ribbon from Walmart
Thank You for considering my Entry

 

2 comments: