Friday, March 12, 2010

DCRU #29 Bouquets of Paper

Hello Everyone
Well, we woke to fog & damp.  Reminds me of when we lived in England. 

 I'm going bonkers looking for Copic markers.  Figures the day my order arrived from Claudia 2 of my must have markers started not working so well.  I went to DCRU store but could not find what I need.  Will have to e-mail you Claudia.  I'm Claudia's problem child.
Any way I will get on with my entry.
I made this one for my girlfriend's Birthday.  When we were both at the Agency she was my boss.  So even though we both have left the Agency it still is sometimes hard not to call her my boss.  She always takes her Birthday off .  Her day is Shopping & A Spa Day.  She just found out last year that she has to be gluten free.                                                                       
  So no more cake for her. But  Thanks to Amy @ A Thousand Sheets of Paper  I did find this new release from Cookie Crumbs @ All That Scraps  Cake Time or Time for Cake. So that is how I came up with the thyme for her card.  And with this challenge it put the finishing touch on.  So without further adier !

My Entry

Stamps used: Anya Spa / Stamping Bella /Cookie Crumbs Time for Cake
Copic Markers
Paper: My Minds Eye
Cuttlebug Embossing Flower Folder
Cricut George cartridge for Flowers
Spellbinders Nest #5
Stickles Diamonds
Misc. Ribbon & Buttons
Thank You all for considering my entry this week.  Everyone have a Safe St. Patty's weekend Not Too Much Green Beer & watch out for That Irish Coffee!!!!
BJ

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the flowers and all the extra details!! Thank you so much for playing along with our Paper Flower challenge this week at DCRU!!
    Sheri
    DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ she must have been one great boss and also a really great friend. You put alot of work into this card. It looks fantastic! Hope you find your copics. I'm sure Claudia will be a BIG help.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  3. BJ-who needs cake when you can have a card like THIS!! Too cute!! Enjoy your green beer!!
    Hugs,
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous BJ! So glad you joined us this week at DCRU!

    Sammye Jo
    DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOT WOOOOT!!! Super lovely card my friend!!! Loved chatting with you today!!!
    Thanks for joining the DCRU fun this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the DP that you chose for this card and the adorable paper flowers! What a sweet thought to make this for a friend, she will love it, especially since you've created an equally beautiful inside for it. Thank you for joining us at DCRU this week, I hope your copics behave!
    ~*Joni DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete