Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DCRU Challenge Nest Somehting


Hi Everyone,
Surprise it's not a Bella. I'd like to introduce you to Lilly Hot Cocoa  http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/ digi stamp.  I found her when I was looking for Coffee Kiki. Sheir Gilson's Sample card for this weeks Pink Elephant challenge.  I never did find Kiki.  If you go looking for Lilly look her up by her name because my Lilly looks nothing like the orig.,then I used Spellbinder Pendant Kaleidoscope, Lilly is mounted on the Lg. die cut ( 2 )
Flower is the center of the Kaleidoscope Die Cut
 Paper used is My Minds Eye Be Merry Candy Stripes Item #BM1001 & Sweet Sprinkles Item #BM1007, ribbon lg. circle from Rubber Stamp Fantasy in Mariette, GA., Brown Poke-a-dot from Wallyworld & liquid Applique.
I had to go back over the Applique because I decided after I had applied the applique the first time to cut out Lilly.  So that messed up the applique.  Well, that is it.  Everyone have a good rest of the week.  And Thank You for considering my entry.
BJ

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the pendant die and Lilly looks great. Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge :o)
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ, your little card is wonderfully done. Lots of depth and great design. The hair looks real! Very cool. Good to have you with us at the DCRU challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her hair BJ!!! So adorable! Your card is lovely and super layering!
    Hugs
    Amber (DCRU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BJ this is over the top FABULOUS!!! I love it!! So happy you are enjoying the DCRU challenges!!

    Big Hugs~ LORi

    BTW, Sheri's image is by C.C. Designs!! She will be TPE's sponsor on the 30th!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete