Thursday, October 29, 2009

C4C8


Hey Ya All,
Another Stamping Bella.  She is one of my FAVORITES. Can't beleive how well she fits in to my dining room.  Not after all my failed attempts at trying to make a card for that room.
I used K&Company 24 sheet double sided 12x12 paper pack. It's the Tim Coffee Fall collection,Starbucks Coffee Bag, Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder & Vintage Die Cut.
I used a rectangle shape for Bella, Circle with the Starbucks Symbol & a Square that the Starbucks Symbol is mounted on. I think that I have all the different shapes required. I 'm not sure what shape the Coffee Beans fell under.  And yes they are real coffee beans. Nick(husband)said it must have killed me to part with those 4 coffee beans.  The closest Starbucks is 50 miles one way from us here on the farm. Everyone have a good rest of the week & weekend.  I found a Shop when I went to visit my husband this past weekend.  I have pictures below my TPE challenge entry.  Check them out.
Thank you for considering my entry.
BJ

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the Bella. Your ribbon and bow are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete