Thursday, October 22, 2009

DCRU Challenge Earthy

Earthy Challenge.   I just love this card. I hope the rest of you consider it  Earthy. This one kind of made it's self as I went along.  Had a bit of a problem getting it.  It's a Digi Wild Flowers Kids form Stamp Happens. My computer was having Hot Flashes.  But  Tonya took care of me.  This is sort of a Oopps card.  I'm still trying to figure out using markers so I'm still a little heavy at laying on color.  When I finished the art work I flipped the card over and liked the back better( where the color had bled through). I had to add the stems so if you are looking for this digie it will not have the same stems.  Well, some of what came through I didn't like and the more I tried to fix it the worse I was making it.  So I just tore that corner off.  And things just kind of went form there.
 If you can't tell ,I can't stand blank spaces.

I'm use to doing Scrap book pages where you do not have to worry about anyone seeing  the backs of brads.  So I covered them.  I thought the thread showing where I sewed the button on was a nice touch so I did not want to cover that.  And to balance out the inside I put a small image of the stamp at the bottom. That's the orig.digi stamp.

The finished card looks like I made it for this spot.  Like I said this one took on a life of it's own.


Everyone have a nice rest of the week and weekend.  Thank You for considering my entry.
BJ

2 comments:

  1. Wow BJ!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Breath taking...you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/pink-elephant-challenge-37.html

    ReplyDelete