Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quixotic Color Challenge #34/CWC014 Bling It Up

Isn't she a cutie?  I fell in love with her when I saw her over at Mo's & it has been killing me waiting to use her.  Sorry that the picture isn't  the best.  It may be the Glamour Dust that is throwing it off.  You would not beleive how many I took just to get this one.  Well, I had better get on with the details of my entry.  Thank You for considering my entry.

Entry Details
Image Mo's Diva
Tim Holtz Distressing inks

Tim Holtz paper
Copics for hair & skin
Flower soft

Charms from Quixotic
Ribbon that I got while in San Diego
Beads that I had
I think that covers it.  Thank You again for stopping by & for considering my entry.
BJ

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie! Reminds me of me when I was little and used to like to dress up. Great coloring and perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete