Sunday, August 8, 2010

CAS CASEing the DT

Hello Everyone,
Hope this finds all doing well & that you had a good Sunday.
Thank You for visiting.
Entry Details
Jo Capper-Sandon Lg. Bee Stamp
Tim Holtz Distressing ink to color
Photo corners are from Cuttlbug
Paper from Basic Gray Manila paper pad
Flower Soft
Crackel for the wings

Sticker from  Serendipity Stamps
Stick pen from Quixotic Paperie
Ribbon & Beads some that I had
I think that covers it.
I know that when you look at my entry your going to what to ask if I know what CASEing is. But this is as close to CASEing as I was able to get.
Thank you for considering my entry.
BJ

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this look! It is so rich looking! The papers and the detail you put into this project are in perfect harmony! Love how you decorated the inside too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. So classy and elegant, with such fine detail!

    ReplyDelete