Friday, August 6, 2010

Stampotique Challenge #12 Sketch (SDC)

Hello Everyone,
Hope this finds all doing well.  We are hot,hot,hot!!!!!  Thank You for taking time to stop by and visit.  As you can see it's another Jasmin card.  I just love her.  I need to ask Jo to make her some new outfits. (LOL)  Today she is in a bed of Flower Soft.

Entry Details
Jasmin by Jo
Tim Holtz Distressing Inks for shirt
Copics for Hair & skin

Flower Soft
Martha Stewart Borader Punch
Glamour Dust
Thanks again for stopping by & considering my entry.
BJ

6 comments:

  1. I love this! It's very artsy! The bg paper with the lattice looks great. And I love the way you colored this image! I think it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Jasmin card! Thanks for joining us at SDC #12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love that you used the Flower Soft on her. Thanks for joining us at SDC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh nice card...love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - love the net bow. Thanks for joining us at SDC x

    ReplyDelete