Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sentimental Sunday #16 Ribbon & Lace

Hello Everyone,
First Thank You all for all the kind comments that you left for my Bluebird entry last week.  And Savannah  "Puppy" said to Thank You .It's a omen, I just finished this card in fact it is drying. When I started to check my challenge list. And here's your challenge. It couldn't be a better fit.  So maybe Mr. Rndom # guy will pick this one.  Again I have lots of pictures for this week's entry. As you will soon see if there's a dog in a stamp/digi I will try and find a way to convert it into my Savannah.  Even if that means coloring in her face on the wronge side.  So before any one thinks that I don't know what my baby looks like, I do but it seems that most of the time her color side is faceing away.  Thanks for visiting us.  Have a good week.
Entry Details
Image from Mo's  Jazzed Up
Tim Holtz Distress Inks to color
Copics for Hair & Skin
Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
Cuttlebug Corners
My Minds Eye paper
Cuttlebug Notes Embossing Folder
Just got this stamp from Paperbag Studios
Black Tull for Bow
Thank You for visiting us & for considering my entry.
BJ

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I love the images you chose, they work so well together! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays! :)

    ReplyDelete