Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quixotic Challenge #35 Life's A Beach

Hi Everyone!
Hope this finds all doing well. I will try and keep this one short. (Don't hurt yourself laughing)
Thanks for taking time to visit.

Entry Details
Image is a Mo's
Tim Holtz Distressing ink
Copics for Hair, Skin & Shading of towel
(I started to use TH Distressing ink for skin but didn't like where it was going)
Flower soft for sand & Flower in hair
Glamour Dust
Crackeled the Starfish
Martha Stewart Gold & Silver for braclets
Martha Stewart Shell Boarder Punch
Stick Pens from Quixotic
Sentement from S2G
Ribbon that I got on a trip to San Diego
I think that covers everything.
Thank You for considering my entry.
BJ

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! This is beautiful! Love the sparkles on her wrap and suit! The border punch is adorable and those stick pins look great on this! Love the look of the flowersoft! I've never tried it but it's on my list of gotta have its! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete