Saturday, July 31, 2010

S2G Challenge #67 Sunner Accessory

SORRY I'M LATE !!!!
Hi, everyone. I just got back to a real computer system.  It took over a hour at Mom & Dad's to just get the Blog page to come up.  So I decided to wait till I got back to my house to even try and post.  This is my last card as Guest Designer for S2G.  It has been lots of fun!  Thank You Ladies for inviting me to join the team this month.  I saw your stamps in a few of the stores that I hit while in San Diego & then found you in Cincinnati when I got back to Mom & Dad's.  I'm comming off the design team just in time to be able to play for some of the new Digis.  If your visiting my blog & have not seen the new releases over at S2G's you have got to go over and check them out.  They are sooooo cute!!!!!!  While your there you might as well join in on this weeks challenge never know you might win one of the new releases.
Good Luck to all who play this week.
And Thank You again for letting me join you as Guest Designer!
BJ

1 comment: