Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quixotic Challenge #33 Mini Card


Hello Everyone
Hope this finds all doing better than I am.  Have had a mirgraine since I've arrived in San Diego.  Due to partly my neck.  Poor Nick having to put up with me & my migraine.  But have managed to get a few cards done.  This is my first try at coloring/painting with Tim Holtz's Destressing Inks.  I'm happy with how my guy turned out but may have gotten a little heavy with the girls shorts.  But not bad for my first time.  Or at least I think. Well, I had better get on with my entry details while I can still see to type.

Entry Details
Image is one of Mo's called Just a Knot
in order to meet the 3in requirment for a min card I had to cut the bottom off.  This is a really cute image. Hubby thought that it was one of us.  Since he complains about having to unknot my line when we go fishing.
Tim Holtz's Destressing Inks to color

Glammour dust &yes I would wear a sparkle top to go fishing. I know princess!!! 
Gloss Accents for the water that you can barley see in the lower right hand corner.

Thankk You for stopping by & considering my entry!
Inside of card
BJ

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so sweet BJ! Your coloring is great and I love the sentiment in the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhh wow BJ I love the image covering the front of the card, it looks fabulous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Quixotic this week.
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete