Friday, July 9, 2010

CC Challenge 75 Make Your Own Button

Hello Everyone,

Hope this finds all doing well.  This is Hubby's Birthday Card from me.  His Birthday is Mon.  I did my Dad's Birthday card using this image by Mo.  And when hubby saw it he wanted one.  So I did this one for him.  And ladies  this make your own button thing!!!!! I hope by bobber that I made works.  Because a lot of blood"you can still see some on the bobber",sweat "hot Flash's" & tears"when I stuck myself with the needle sewing that bobber on the card"  I know I could have just fake swed it.  But as you can see I didn't.  Any way. I had better let you go & get to the details of my entry.  Everyone have a good weekend!
Thank You for considering my entry.

Entry Details

Image is one of Mo's digis
Copics to color
Glossy Accents
Ribbon from DCRU
Beads that I had here at the house

Fish Charm from Quixotic Papperie
I think that covers everything.
Thank You again for considering my entry.
BJ

2 comments:

  1. What a fab guy card....love all your embellishments...what a clever idea to make your button a float!! It looks so good! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful masculine card!! Great bobber too!! So happy you joined us at Crafty Creations with this terrific card!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete