Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello From San Diego!
Well, made it to San Diego last night. And for those of you who knew that I was on my way to San Dieg I was not on the aircraft that hit rough air in Denver.  The card you see is one that I bought from Amy's Card Shop http://www.1000sheetscardshop.blogspot.com/
Amy was wishing that she could make the trip to San Daigo.  So since the real Amy couldn't make it.  I thought that I would bring Bathing Amy"the name I gave my card" so throughout the week I will be posting pictures of Amy on her San Diego trip.  She had to pack light so she wiil not be changing outfits.  I had to make room for my card making supplies. Hubby is at work durning the day so I have to have something to do at the hotel.  Well, take care talke to you all later & have a good rest of the day.
BJ

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This will be fun to see all the places card me visits! Good thing she put on a lot of sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete