Thursday, July 8, 2010

S2G-TNT CONTEST WEEK over at Shirleys2Girls.

Hi Everyone,
Hope you had a Safe & Happy 4th of July.
If you haven't heard S2G have made some changes to their weekly challenge.  Now the 2nd. Thurs of the mo. will be a sketch challenge with extra chances to win. Check it out you don't want to miss out!

So this week we start the new challenge. Here are the details of my sample.
Sample Details

Image is from S2G this is Gracie and I've decked her out for some summer time fun. It looks like I have been watching too much Royal Pains.  I must be sending Gracie to the Hamptons.
Copics to color
Ribbon that I got from Hobby Lobby I decided to go with ribbon in place of using paper for the sketch
Martha Stewart shell punch
Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents

Some beads that I had & a little charm
Now I just couldn't help it but I had to add just a little more to my card.
Thank You for stopping by.  And don't forget to go over to
and get in on all the fun.
BJ

3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on the sketch. Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is spectacular. I am in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW BJ...YOU are an amazing artist!!! Gorgeous card!!

    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete