Monday, May 31, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #31 Rough It Up

Happy Memorial Day!
Hope everyone's being safe & having fun with a extra day off. 
My Entry Details
I used Emelia.
I have been waiting for a challenge to come up to use her.  And this seems like a good chance.
Copics to color
Tim Holtz vintage photo distressing ink
Glamour Dust for scarf
Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart deep edge punch
WalMart Ribbon
(just in case someone looks close yes they are tea cups)
Since they don't scream at you I decided to go ahead and use this ribbon because I like the colors & not because tea cups have anything to do with Emelia.  That is unless someone wants to think that she has been on a beach somewere drinking tea all these  years.
I think that covers everything.
Thank You for taking time to consider my entry.
BJ

2 comments:

  1. Emelia looks lovely and distressed!! She's perfect on this design...LOVE the ribbon too! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you have unraveled the mystery Auntie Bev, she's away having tea... Lovely card, the way you've used the punch is way too neat and what a fun use of ribbon, such a fabulous scarf!! Love the blog header, Savannah is acting as Vana White showcasing my most wonderful peice of home decor I see, too cute!!
    Enjoy your evening hun,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete