Monday, May 3, 2010

Frosted Designs Color Challenge


Hi Everyone
Hope this finds all doing well & dry. 
I was begining to think that I was going to need a boat.  Our pound was inching it's way towards the house.  But this was as close as it got. The rain has stop & the pound is going back into it's banks.  We were the lucky ones.  Now for the challenge from Frosted Designs.
It is a color challenge of Brown, Aqua & Lime Green.  Since I needed a card for Dad's Birthday & had decided on this image from Mo's the colors in the challenge seemed like they would work.  You will be seeing this image again for hubby a card. The image was not as hard to do as I thought it was going to be.  Trying to find the right paper to go with the color combo was harder.  Thank You for considering my entry.  Have a good week.

My Entry Details
Image is from Mo's
Copic Markers
Prismacolor Pencils to color the boat

Glossy accents used on the water & bobbers
Stripe Paper from My Minds Eye Paperpad
Brown Card Base from a card kit at http://www.diecutrus.com/
Dew Drops
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo
Thank You for considering my entry.
BJ

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! What an awesome colouring skill you have. That image is superb and the little fish charm is just the best finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!! I LOVE the way you colored your image... so much detail and such an eye for color!! Great work!! Glad you could play along with Frosted Designs this week!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete