Saturday, May 22, 2010

TownScrapper Challenge Flowers & Lace

Hi Everyone,
Hope this finds all doing well. This is our baby girl who will be turning a whole 4 soon.  This picture of her is about 2yrs old.  The card I'm entering in this weeks challenge is Miss Stella's Birthday card.  And if you can't tell when you see the card she LOVES pink & any thing Princess.  It is storming here so I will make this fast.  Thank You for considering my entry & have a good weekend.
My Entry for Flowers & Lace

It looks like someone threw Pepto with all the Pink that I have used to make this card.
Image is a Mo's
Copic Markers to color

Gold Stickles & Glamour Dust

Glossy Accents, My Minds Eye DP & Tim Holtz worn lipstick
Ribbon from WalMart, Stick Pens from Quixotic Paperie
Flowers from DCRU (it's Ribbon from a 3 ribbon pack) it is a Hot Pink
Thank You again for considering my entry!
BJ

4 comments:

  1. It's so much fun, love all the details you've added to the image, so creative!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella is going to LOVE this card specially made for her! Love what you've done with the boquets that she is holding! The pearls on her little crown and the added sparkle on the card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Town Scrapper!

    ReplyDelete