Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TownScrapper Sketch#

HI Everyone
Hope this finds all doing well.  It is hot here. So trying to do housework has not been fun.  No airconditioning in my house. Not that doing housework is ever fun.  And this is the deep cleaning for out of town family that will be visiting soon.  Any way I have taken out time to make this little guy & do Claudia & Co. blog. Hop. Well, I had better get on with my entry.  Have a good week!

Entry Details

I used a Victoria Case Image
Too Cool Zeke
From the TownScrapper
http://humblepiestamps.blogspot.com/p/contact-phebe.html

Copics for Hair & Skin
Prismacolor Pencils for rest of coloring
Cuttlebug Stars Embossing Folder
Cricit to cut Start
Martha Stewart Glitter
Well, I think that is all. Thank You for considering my entry & stoping by for a visit.
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment