Friday, April 2, 2010

WFK Birthday Wish Challenge#8 / C4C30 Challenge/ Day 28 SSSunday

Happy Good Friday to All
As promissed in my last WFK challenge I'm using a WFK image in this one. This is a card done for my neice-in-law's Birthday that is in a couple of days.    Last Challenge I used Hubby's Easter care package.  Yea!!!!! He called early this morning & had received his care package.  So the Easter Bunny came through.
 When I first saw this little cutie I knew it would not be long before she would be moving in.  The first thing that came to mind was how she looked like our babygirl Stella.  My neice of a whole 3 1/2. So Birthday Ivy will be used again in July for Stella's Birthday card.  If not before.  She might make it into a Mothers Day card for Stella's Mom, Becky.
  Better get on with my Entry so you all can get on with your last min. preps for Easter. 
Happy Easter To All!!!!! Thank You for considering my entry.
Hi!!!! I just got back from the Hop!!!!  Wish that I had seen some of the cards before I did mine.  But I was kind of stuck with doing this card in the colors I used since these are the Birthday Girls colors.  Thanks DT & Guest for some ideals for next time I use this image.
My Entry
WFK Birthday Ivy
Copic Markers
Ribbon From Walmart
Cricut Birthday Embossing Folder
Cake Frosting  done Singo uniball white pen
Paper Dottedswiss Bazzill
Stickles Stardust for flowers in Hair & on Top
Thank You again for considering my Entry & Happy Easter!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card- I love what you did with that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness look at Ivy! You've colored her so she's just gorgeous! And I love your ribbon technique!!

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Flower Wednesday! Hugs!!~Jen

    ReplyDelete