Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sassy Thur. Challenge #16 Color

Happy Weekend!!!!
Hope you are all doing well! It is storming here. Allergies,sinus & migrains are doing well!
So it was lots of fun working with the Bo Bunny Dot paper! But I got it done and she didn't turn out too bad.  Since my migrain is only letting me use one eye and that one is starting to go I had better get on with the details of my entry.  Thank you for considering my entry.
Entry Details
Sassy Studio Designs Bubble Bath image
(I just Love Her)
BoBunny Paper
Cuttlebug Embossing fold
Copic Markers
Stickles: Blue,Picket Fence & Silver
Blue Paper I made by using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist  in Frost
Spellbinders Hearts
Dewdrop beads
Ribbon Walmart Black w/ white dots
Rest of the items used were things around the house.
Thank you again for considering my entry & have a good weekend!
BJ

2 comments: