Monday, April 19, 2010

KKS #25 For The Boys / CPS #163 Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday!!!!!
Hope everyone's weekends were good.  .  Since I can't seen to put only one picture in my Challenge Post & I know that you have tons of entries to look at besides the things that you all have going on in your busy lives.  I've tried posting my pictures this way. Next step is to shorten what I write.  Working on it!!!!
When I took the KKS Blog Hop the other day and saw Dexter.  I knew that my search for one of my nephew's Birthday card was over.  I used this weeks CPS challenge sketch to make this one.  There was one part of the sketch that gave me just a bit of trouble. The long part that goes behind .  I tried all kinds of paper & ribbon but nothing seemed to work.  Then I remembered I had this stuff that I used for filler in baskets & flower arrangments.  And I think that it works for this element of their sketch.  I had better get on with the details of my entry.
Thank You for considering my entry & have a good week.
Entry Details
Image Dexter The Dragon
Prismacolor Pencils
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Frost(Blue)
Antique Brass (Gold used on Dexter to give a scal effect)
Spellbinders Fleur De Lis
Tim Holtz Distressing Inks vintage Photo & Walnut
Misc. items I had
Thank You again for considering my entry.
BJ

2 comments:

  1. BJ!! This card featuring Dexter is fantastic!! Your colouring is awesome!! I love the texture you created on his scales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the CPS sketch on your card.

    ReplyDelete