Sunday, February 28, 2010

TPE Challenge #55

Hi !
I'm just getting this in under the wire.  Sorry !!
But after visiting Bugaboo's store, what can I say.  Besides I want them all.

My Entry
Image is from 26 Feb. 2010 Friday Freebie @ Bugaboo's this is Scarlet Scarf.
My new Copis that I got in Friday.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Stickles Diamond
BoBunny Brads
Rest of the items used were things I had around the house.
Thank You for considering my entry.
Fingers crossed that my number gets pulled .
Have a good Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card BJ! LOVE the torn paper and distressing. The embossing is fab and I love the image! Wowzers, fantastic job!
    DCRU Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it BJ, love all the paper tearing! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete