Friday, February 5, 2010

Q's Challenge #12 I Believe In Fairies / Flutter By Wed. #95/ CCT #98 Spots & Dots

Hi Everyone,
It's nice to be back even if the weather isn't the best.  However as you can see I managed to miss getting a B-Day card done and in the mail in time to get there for the B-Day.  But I did get the phone call in on that day.
It was soooo hard to decide on a Fairy to use for this challenge. 
My Entry:
Image is from WHimsie Doodles: Patience Pixie. I used Copics markers for the Black & for the hair.  I used Prisma Pencils for the red(Tuscan Red PC 937,Crimson Red PC 924 & Scarlet Lake PC 923. Paper used:Black is Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss,B/W Dots BoBunny's Back to Backs Sugar Dot,Red is from Stamp In Up. Ribbon is some I had around the house.
Well, Thank You for considering my entry & have a nice Day.
BJ

4 comments:

  1. Cute card..that fairy made me giggle! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and perfect with the sentiment!
    Awesome job with all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card with this cutie pie! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Love the image! Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete