Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Crafty Creations challenge #83 White Plus One


Hello Everyone
Reporting in from the SUN. Just a reminder that I am out on the road. So supplies are limited.  You all are going to be sick of seeing the same images used.  I think that I'm starting my own challenge of How Many Different Cards can be made using the same image.
Before my laptop decides to go crazy and dump every thing that I have typed in I will get to the details.

Entry Details
Image is from Stampotique
Background Image is from Stampin Up
Glamour Dust
Copics
White Tull 
Crystals
Thank You for considering my entry.
BJ 

9 comments:

  1. This is really a cool card! You did a great job with our challenge at Crafty Creations! I thought it was difficult but this card looks awesome! Thanks for joining us!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cool image! Fun, and unique! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card!! Love your tulle...great image! Glad you joined us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your on the road and made this fabulous card? I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great use of time on the road, wow! Thanks for join CCC this week. jaime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi BJ...just wanted to pop in and say Hi!! Hope you are doing wonderfully, just busy I guess!!

    Stay safe!!
    hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete